To optimize the public’s health and quality of life through innovative education, research, outreach, and practice using approaches that integrate the core areas of public health and health sciences.
1. Strengthen and expand academic programs that provide excellent learning experiences and attract high quality students.
2. Conduct innovative, high impact basic and applied research.
3. Engage in public and private partnerships that positively impact the public’s health and well-being.
4. Strengthen skills and competencies of the public health and health sciences’ workforce.
5. Promote a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
6. Enhance the School’s contributions and visibility in global health.