Innovative Knowledge Institute will provide the education which includes the materials relating to any course, together with all resources, which may be in any format and which are required by the student to complete the course.
– Acceptance Letter – Successful students files and after payment of the non refundable 100 Euros, a student will be issued with a conditional acceptance letter. Once we receive the course fees, you will be issued an unconditional Acceptance Letter. In accepting an offer and paying the course fees, the student undertake to agree and abide by these terms & conditions in full.
– Drop or withdrawal of Course – A student can cancel the course up to 14 days, from the day after your acceptance on a course, in which to make a written request for cancellation. To avoid any misunderstandings, emails or telephone cancellations are not acceptable and you must send the cancellation of course and fee refund form by recorded delivery. After the 14 days have elapsed we cannot accept any course cancellation under any circumstances and all the fees are payable.
– Tuition Fee Payments – Fees must be paid in advance or according to the payments schedule agreed upon when you enrol with us. If a student has chosen to pay their fees by instalments, 50% should be paid right away and the rest will be divided at the beginning of each month. According to the payment plan.
In the event of a payment not being received, you agree to pay the sum due within 24 hours of the due date and a 100 Euros administration fee will be applied. Interest will be charged on late payments. Should your payment not be received within 7 days from the due date, then you will be in breach of contract and the full amount owing for the course will become due for immediate payment. If necessary, a Debt Recovery Agency will be appointed to recover outstanding payments which will incur additional cost.
– Postal Charges – Ordinary local postal charges for sending certificates are included in the course fee, and paid by us. Courier charges and international postage (if applicable) are additional and paid by you.
– Interruption of Studies – During the course, due to personal circumstances you may need to defer your studies for a period of up to 3 months, this will need to be agreed with your programme advisor.
– Exam/ work Submission Deadlines – All students must submit their assignments according to the deadlines. A student can apply for extensions on their assignment submission deadlines, but they can only apply for 2 extensions for the duration of their course. Students can apply for up to one month extensions on four assignments for the duration of their course.
– Attendance – If you do not contact your school for a period of longer than 3 months, then you will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course, and will not be eligible for a refund of fees paid.
– Plagiarism – If you are found guilty of plagiarism, submitting coursework which is not your own work, you will be removed from the course. Fees already paid will not be refunded, and any outstanding fees will remain due for payment.
– Other Terms – Please note that we can only communicate with the student directly enrolled, we cannot communicate with any third party.
– If you have a complaint or concern about any services we offer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Data Protection – This privacy statement applies to any personal data provided by you. We maintain data on your transactions with us. The personal information which we hold is held securely.
– Community Behaviour – IKI will not accept any inappropriate behaviour directed at any member of staff under any circumstances. This includes bad language and threats via email, in writing, over the telephone or in person. IKI reserves the right to remove the student from their course, with no entitlement to a refund of fees; payment for any outstanding fees will be due in full.
- Awarding Bodies – IKI reserves the right to change the awarding body we use for qualifications and will always offer an equivalent or better qualification.