Application for Postgraduate Students
Your non-refundable registration fee of €200 (Euros) allow IKS to help you with the admissions process you. This service is tailored to each student’s requirement through your specialist supervisor. The time frame to complete the course is dependent upon how much time each student can devote to their studies. IKI decides how many courses a student can study each session. This is normally 3 modules per semester. Completion of 3 elements of each module allows a student to progress to the next module. All modules must be successfully completed in order to receive the accredited award, i.e. 16 for QCF 6 and 6 for QCF 7
IKI registers the student with ICM as an approved student. Once registered with ICM the student will receive an International Student Card. IKI are not involved in the setting or marking of examinations, they are invigilated in the UK via ICM. Exams are four times a year and examination results are sent directly to the student.
Please note, from time to time the awarding body does occasionally vary the costs of examinations.
To be accepted in the graduate courses, students must have completed QCF 6 or equivalent.
Application Procedure :
To apply to IKI students need to send all of the following documentation to the Paris Study Centre by courier or registered post :
- A fully completed IKI registration form – this may be downloaded from the website
- The €200 (Euros) application fee
- Official copies of all academic transcripts. Original copies must be sent directly to IKI from your previous institution
- A notarised copy(s) of your diploma(s), certified by an official notary.
- A certified copy of your passport
- Four passport sized photos
- Non-native English speakers must send a copy of their SELT (Secure English Language Test) report (TOEFL/IELTS etc.)
Please note, incomplete applications will not be considered.
Important: All payment should be done to the IKI bank account either by bank draft or cheque. Cash is not accepted